Thursday, February 07, 2008

Meme time!!

I saw this on Wry Catcher's blog. I will try to make it entertaining!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My dad's mistress. KIDDING!!!! I wasn't named after anyone. Actually I take that back, my middle name is from an aunt who has the same birthday as me.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Today. I am not telling why. It's too silly.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It's okay I guess.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey

5. HAVE YOU ANY CHILDREN? 3 girls. They rock!!

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Definitely! I think I am pretty cool!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Never

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not a fucking chance in hell.(I am keeping Wry's answer)

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cocoa Puffs. It's like eating candy for breakfast!!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Only if they have shoelaces.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Sometimes. I have my weak moments.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Cookie dough

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? What they look like.

15. RED OR PINK? Pink(one of the few girly things about me, the others being that I like to wear make up, have babies and have sex with men and when I say men I mean dh of course!)

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My temper. It gets the better of me way too much.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO DO THIS MEME? Only if they want to. I am out of the business of pushing people to do what I want them to do. With the possible exception of my kids!! :)

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue jeans and black shoes.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Spaghetti Alfredo(I was out of Fettuccini) and mixed veggies.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The voices in my head.

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Pasty white because I can't tan and stand out in my family!!

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Babies fresh from their baths, dh fresh from his shower, vanilla, chocolate chip cookies baking, campfire, fresh baked bread....

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO ON THE PHONE? Hubby

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO MADE YOU DO THIS STUPID MEME? Yes!! She is awesome!!

26. WHICH SPORT DO YOU ENJOY WATCHING MOST? The Summer Olympics. I can't wait until August!!

27. HAIR COLOR? Brown

28. EYE COLOR? Blue

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACT LENSES? Yes

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Coconut shrimp, pizza with mushrooms, chocolate, french fries, anything with a ton of fat and calories basically!

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I like both, it just depends on what kind of mood I am in.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Red

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Neither, I like Fall

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Both(and then some from dh)

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cake, cookies, brownies, ice cream, pie....

39. WHAT BOOK(S) ARE YOU READING NOW? Nothing right now. I did just finish reading The Red Tent by Anita Diamant. Fascinating!!

40. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't have a mouse pad.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Wife Swap. Shut up......

42. FAVORITE SOUND? My kids laughing

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Ummmm is it uncool if I say neither?

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? From my current home? Niagara Falls. From my childhood home? Key West Florida.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Bitching and moaning. Procrastinating.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Ewtah

4 comments:

Christy said...

Hey girl! I'm so going to steal this meme!

~Christy

An Enlightened Fairy said...

What Christy said.
*mwah*
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Mmm, coconut shrimp. I forgot about those. Tasty.

I am a meme junkie...I love when people do 'em. :-)

Regina Filangi said...

Steal away! I stole it myself!!

Wry, I love Memes! It's a sickness really. I love reading them and I love doing them, even if they are completely stupid.