Monday, June 02, 2008

Going on hiatus

Though it may seem like I already have since I haven't posted in well over a month, I am going on an internet hiatus. For 2 reasons. One is because the fans on this computer need to be fixed and second is because I will be in Utah for over a month and even if I find time to go online I won't be going to any DAMU websites or this, my secret blog since I would be using my parent's computer.

To tell the truth, I am kind of glad for the break. I have been feeling a little out of place online lately. I am living in two different worlds, the world of TBM friends and the world of exmo friends. I am having trouble fitting in in both places. It's nobody's fault but my own. For some reason lately, I have been having a lot of trouble expressing my thoughts and feelings. I don't feel smart enough in some cases. I don't feel pious enough in other cases. It's really weird to be me right now. Not good or bad, just weird. Does that make sense? It's hard because I really want to fit in but have serious doubts that I can. Story of my life actually!

So, to anyone who reads this blog. I will miss you and I hope you will be here when I get back. I will be back. Maybe with a new perspective, who knows.

5 comments:

MattMan said...

If it means anything, this lurker will miss you and your posts. Looking forward to seeing more after your hiatus.

C. L. Hanson said...

Have a fun trip!!! Outer Blogness will be waiting for you when you get back! :D

Julie said...

I've already said it elsewhere, but I hope you have a fabulous trip!! And you and I can create our own "We don't fit in" club!!

Kalola said...

You know how I'm always lamenting about not fitting in. I'm beginning to think it's a good thing. I'm looking for those who fit in my circle. Does that make sense?

I will be eagerly awaiting your triumphant return.

Enjoy yourself.

love medicine said...

I'll miss you, but I hope you have a great time. I took my own hiatus but am starting to feel the itch to come back....we'll see.