Friday, April 04, 2008

Where does the time go?

It's been awhile since I posted anything. Not that it matters.

Life is pretty boring right now. I will take that over cruel though. It seems Spring has finally arrived here in the form of rain. I have heard that it might still snow before April is over but hopefully that won't be anything huge.

I have a sitemeter thingie(Technical I know) and I see that quite a few people do visit my blog. It seems I am popular with the SAHM crowd. So I just want to say to those who visit my blog, would ya please just say hi or something? I mean, what's the point of having a public blog if no one reads it. I get great comments on my private blog and I would LOVE to see some on here. Nice ones though. Because if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. Hmmmm, I think I know why no one comments now. I seem to have answered my own question.

Carry on!

6d73c15d89bbf2b422c15550a454663b.gif

ice

4 comments:

Julie said...

I'll leave a comment for ya!! I check up on this blog every once and awhile. It's been too long since your last post. I guess you were too busy using your new "product?" He he he!!

Anonymous said...

Cheer up -- you actually do have readers!

Eventhough I am not an SAHM, but rather a WF (working father) can I still read your blog?

Regina Filangi said...

Julie- Ha!! That product is wondrous!! But it only keeps me busy at night!

tiredmormon- I absolutely welcome WFs to read this blog. Thanks for doing so and for the Cheer Up!! :)

Kalola said...

You want a comment? I'll leave you a comment ... or two ... or three.

You're a wild and crazy gal!

Are those your lips?

I'm a faithful reader of your blog.

There you have it ... three comments. Happy? =0)