Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I hate snow....

Try moving from a tropical climate to a wintery climate some time. It's loads of fun. Actually, I hate it. I remember why I hate winter now. I feel like I have been living in a snow globe for the past month. I am feeling a little claustrophobic. I guess this is what people mean when they say they have the winter blahs.

The only thing saving me is the really cool 47 inch LCD-HD television we just bought. After viewing programs on our little dinky 27 inch for 10 years I feel like I am in a freakin movie theater!! You have not lived until you have seen Hitler and his minions doing the Nazi salute in HiDef and on a big screen. It's like you were there and close enough to beat the living shit out of him. Dh was watching a documentary on the Hitler Regime last night. Yeah, he's weird.

Damn, the baby is crying. I guess I better go be a mom.

2 comments:

love medicine said...

I'll be thinking of you in sunny FL where it was 68 degrees today!

I actually miss the snow sometimes, especially around the holidays...no white christmas for me:(

An Enlightened Fairy said...

I am one of those weird people that loves the snow and cold... I don't feel sorry for ya! ;) hehehe
Nothing better than wearing your favorite pair of jeans, a sweatshirt and sipping coffee while it snows outside.
Gimme snow over sun any day! ;)