Saturday, December 29, 2007

Best of 2007

Another one I stole from Wry's blog. I am such a copycat. Anyway here are the rules:

Take the first line of the first post from each month from 2007 to play the game.

January 2007: Our loaner computer conked out so now we have no computer at home that works.

February 2007: My dear, sweet husband was able to bring home a computer from work but just for the weekend.

March 2007: I only have a few minutes but I thought I would post a little something.

April 2007: So I am sitting here at the library, a couple of days ago and this really dorky looking guy(skinny, big nose, glasses, bad hair) comes over to get on one of the other computers.

May 2007: I am not saying where. I am still somewhat incognito here.

June 2007: No posts in June.

July 2007: No posts in July.

August 2007: Not that I actually think anyone is still reading this blog.

September 2007: What time did you get up this morning? 8:00 AM

October 2007: I haven't really had much to blog about here lately.

November 2007: My blog seems to be dead!

December 2007: The ward here found me and you know what?


Wow, I am really boring! I am so sorry!!

No comments: